Leonardo DiCaprio Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leonardo DiCaprio Fan Forum

The Leonardo DiCaprio unofficial message board created for fans includes a photo gallery, tributes, interviews and more. Films Titanic, Departed, Romeo & Juliet

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Congress in early March that, last year
                      warbler birds  Poem Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:48 am by si25

»  warbler birds Poem
                      warbler birds  Poem Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:59 pm by mahmoud el ayat

» Ignorant of , the regional
                      warbler birds  Poem Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:49 am by bban45

»  for Inquirer receiving the coveted
                      warbler birds  Poem Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:05 am by er25

» Reached its means
                      warbler birds  Poem Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:20 am by chanelbags249

» Receive the benefits
                      warbler birds  Poem Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:15 am by dubao

» that the Italian Prime Minister Silvio
                      warbler birds  Poem Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:55 am by si25

» roduction into the current budget rather
                      warbler birds  Poem Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:15 am by er25

» Contact Group on Thursday, with some 20
                      warbler birds  Poem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:23 am by yi21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

warbler birds Poem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mahmoud el ayat

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-20

warbler birds  Poem Empty
PostSubject: warbler birds Poem                         warbler birds  Poem Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:59 pm

warbler birds

Poem

oh bird warbler l am delighted to you and your movements Happy your day intrinsic mush voy and the happier your moon in the nights of enjoy

----------------------------------Happy your day intrinsic mush voyand the happier your moon in the nights of enjoy You are a drop of plot in the wilderness blot

------------------------my life flot You are like a diamond, but a thousand times more expensive Love you so much ..until my blood clot

Dear warbler birds chirp a little in my house slot Or interpretation of the meaning next to my house happy house a lot ...
------------------

--------------------------------- warbler bird we heard after thousands of years do not tell me a short-lived years thousands.how was song as Stranger

you came from afar In the debris of the night Between the white clouds Your Wings prospects and sands----

read Daybreak and love
as fate and zands ..Collection the Desert. tell lands ا اLaught with Space. swim in the sea and Crying
the sand

mahmoud el ayat
egypt

warbler birds  Poem Img03111
Back to top Go down

warbler birds Poem
Page 1 of 1